10 Things Your Dog Would Tell You....
1. My life is likely to last 10 to 15 years. Any separation from you will
be painful: remember that before you get me.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me- it is crucial to my well being.
4. Do not be angry at me for long, and do not lock me up as
5. You have your work, your entertainment, and your friends. I only
6. Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don't understands your words, I
understand your voice when it is speaking to me.
7. Be aware that how ever you treat me, I will never forget.
8. Remember before you hit me that I have teeth that could easily hurt
you, but I choose not to bite you because I love you.
9. Before you scold me for being uncooperative, obstinate, or lazy,
ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I might not
be getting the right food, or I have been out too long, or my heart is
getting to old and weak.
10. Take care of me when I get old; you too will grow old. Go with me
on difficult journeys. Never say: "I cannot bear to watch" or "Let it
happen in my absence." Everything is easier for me if you are there,
even my death.
Remember that I love you.